Optimize your system before writing a single line of code
aiT and StackAnalyzer are now
available as an integral part of the
the market-leading mission and safety-critical embedded software development
environment from Esterel Technologies.
SCADE provides a full suite of Model-Based Design (MBD) tools
from formal graphical design capture and validation down to embedded C code
generation for mission and safety-critical production use.
SCADE is the only MDB solution that is
- DO-178B qualified up to level A for Military and Aerospace Industries
- IEC 61508 certified at SIL 3 by TÜV for Heavy Equipment and Energy
- EN 50128 certified at SIL 4 by TÜV for Rail Transportation
Thanks to the integration of aiT and StackAnalyzer,
SCADE is the first embedded-software development environment worldwide
to feature WCET analysis and stack usage analysis at the model level.
The automated flow between SCADE and aiT provides for a
seamless integration into the development cycle.
SCADE includes customizable report generation and
“diff” capabilities that enable you, at the click of a button,
to assess the performance impact of code generation and compilation
options on each and every design element.
By raising the level of abstraction with the breakthrough analysis capabilities,
- Quickly identify and eliminate potential design flaws at an early stage
- Optimize the performance of the application right from the model level
- Easily determine which part of the design may contribute most to WCET or
stack usage and re-factor the design accordingly, without having written a single line
- Save considerable development cycle time, cut your costs, and shorten time to market
- Currently supported processor targets for WCET analysis: MPC55xx, MPC555, MPC565, MPC603e, MPC755s
- Currently supported processor targets for stack analysis: all PowerPC