StackAnalyzer for LEON3 automatically determines the worst-case stack usage
of the tasks in your application. The analysis results are shown
as annotations in the call graph and control flow graph.
- Detailed and precise information on stack usage by application tasks.
- Stack analysis for all hierarchy levels: routines, basic blocks, assembly instructions.
- Control-flow reconstruction directly from binary code.
- Freely selectable entry points for the analysis.
- Easy recognition of critical program sections thanks to customizable color coding.
- Fully integrated, feature-rich graphical and textual viewers
for control flow, analysis results, source code, assembly code, and configuration files.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
(e.g. aiT for worst-case execution time analysis)
in a single intuitive user interface.
- GNU C compiler (GCC)
- GNU Ada compiler (GNAT)
Supported processor derivates
- 32-bit Windows (7, Vista, XP SP2), 64-bit Windows (7, Vista), and 64-bit Linux
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 500 MB disk space