ValueAnalyzer for LEON3 is a tool for static analysis of register and memory contents.
It is particularly useful for verifying the absence of illegal accesses to an embedded
software system from within third-party modules provided as object code.
- The analysis is fully automatic and valid for all inputs.
No input patterns need to be provided.
- The analysis performed by ValueAnalyzer is conservative, i.e. the results are safe.
All illegal accesses that are present will also be reported.
- Supplied third-party software can be analyzed right away.
It does not have to be integrated on the ECU.
- No debug information is required. The results are not affected by
possible bugs in the debug output.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
for stack usage analysis) in a single intuitive user interface.
- GNU C compiler (GCC)
- GNU Ada compiler (GNAT)
Supported processor derivates
- 32-bit Windows (7, Vista, XP SP2), 64-bit Windows (7, Vista), and 64-bit Linux
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 500 MB disk space