the aiT for PCP2 product line was temporarily discontinued as of
the December 2011 price list. For further information, please contact
aiT for PCP2 statically computes tight bounds for the worst-case
execution time (WCET) of tasks in real-time systems. It directly analyzes
binary executables and takes the intrinsic cache and pipeline behavior
- aiT-computed bounds are extremely tight
and thus reflect the actual performance of your system.
Ensuring deadline adherence is not done at the expense of hardware resources.
- aiT-computed bounds are valid for all inputs and
each execution of a task. Extensive timing testing is a thing of the past.
- aiT directly analyzes binary executables. It is widely independent of
the compiler and source code language used. This means no modification
of your toolchain or the system’s operational behavior and performance
- Tasking TriCore VX toolset v2.0r3, v2.2, or v2.5r1 (C source code)
Supported processor derivates
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge