Optimize your system before writing a single line of code
aiT and StackAnalyzer
are available as an integral part of the
the market-leading mission and safety-critical embedded software development
environment from Esterel Technologies.
SCADE provides a full suite of Model-Based Design (MBD) tools
from formal graphical design capture and validation down to embedded C code
generation for mission and safety-critical production use.
SCADE is the only MDB solution that is
- DO-178B qualified up to level A for Military and Aerospace Industries
- IEC 61508 certified at SIL 3 by TÜV for Heavy Equipment and Energy
- EN 50128 certified at SIL 4 by TÜV for Rail Transportation
Thanks to the integration of aiT and StackAnalyzer,
SCADE is the first embedded-software development environment worldwide
to feature WCET analysis and stack usage analysis at the model level.
Within the Suite, the tools are called Timing and Stack Verifiers.
The automated flow between SCADE and aiT provides for a
seamless integration into the development cycle.
SCADE includes customizable report generation and
“diff” capabilities that enable you, at the click of a button,
to assess the performance impact of code generation and compilation
options on each and every design element.
By raising the level of abstraction with the breakthrough analysis capabilities,
- Quickly identify and eliminate potential design flaws at an early stage
- Optimize the performance of the application right from the model level
- Easily determine which part of the design may contribute most to WCET or
stack usage and re-factor the design accordingly, without having written a single line
- Save considerable development cycle time, cut your costs, and shorten time to market
- Currently supported processor targets for WCET analysis: MPC55xx, MPC555, MPC565, MPC603e, MPC755s
- Currently supported processor targets for stack analysis: all PowerPCs
If you have questions about other targets, or any questions at all,