TimeWeaver is now also available for ARM and TriCore.
Reverse-mapping export has been implemented from trace segment costs
to their originating trace input location.
Unresolved computed control-flow transitions can now be resolved automatically
using the present trace data.
Trace extraction and conversion
- TimeWeaver now supports more trace formats, as well as traces executed in a 64-bit address space.
- The trace extraction is faster and generalized across all trace formats.
- Improved extraction for traces of preemptive software.
- Improved handling of interrupts.
- The trace converter now complains if timestamps are too coarse to get usable results.
- PowerPC: fixed handling of the
isel instruction for Lauterbach NEXUS export traces.
- Updated look and feel of the trace segments distribution and survival graph.
- The call and control-flow graph now includes trace statistics for each edge and analysis context.
- Raw trace data can now be exported for further processing from trace segments statistics view.
- The trace segment view now provides the calling context for each trace segment.
Dozens of improvements to ał
Interactive analysis queue, various GUI updates, new annotations, and more.
See the complete release notes for ał 18.04.