- Improved handling of Infineon MCDS traces.
Improved error handling.
- The interactive tracing via Infineon DAS can now be done remotely.
- The tracing via DAS is attempted three times in case of connection problems or similar issues.
PowerPC BHM traces
- Improved handling of interrupts.
- Generalized trace parser.
Other trace formats
- Better handling of iSYSTEM winIDEA CSV export traces.
- Improved thread-switch handling for PPC Lauterbach ASCII traces.
- Export to the XML report file of all trace snippet runtimes encountered.
- Now reporting whether a trace snippet has stopped before reaching a valid end.
- Reporting potential entry points in case no trace snippet could be extracted.
Dozens of improvements to ał
Support for RISV-V and TC3xx, faster performance of all components,
additional Qualification Support Kits, and more.
See the complete release notes for ał 19.04.