the StackAnalyzer for M32 product line was temporarily discontinued as of
the December 2011 price list. For further information, please contact
StackAnalyzer for M32 automatically determines the worst-case stack usage
of the tasks in your application. The analysis results are shown
as annotations in the call graph and control flow graph.
- Detailed and precise information on stack usage by application tasks.
- Stack analysis for all hierarchy levels: routines, basic blocks, assembly instructions.
- Control-flow reconstruction directly from binary code.
- Freely selectable entry points for the analysis.
- Easy recognition of critical program sections thanks to customizable color coding.
- Fully integrated, feature-rich graphical and textual viewers
for control flow, analysis results, source code, assembly code, and configuration files.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt in a single intuitive user interface.
- IAR C Compiler
- GNU C Compiler (GCC)
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- 64-bit Windows or 64-bit Linux
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 500 MB of disk space