We offer a plugin for automatic integration of ał
in Jenkins, the leading open-source automation server.
You can then run aiT,
fully automatically as part of your continuous-integration process.
- Automatically determine the maximum stack usage and worst-case execution time of your Jenkins builds
- Find dead code, verify the absence of illegal memory accesses and function calls,
or discover other violations of your spec
- Automatically mark a build as failed depending on analysis results according to your own criteria, such as
- surpassed thresholds
- other violated expectations
- specific warnings or errors
- Access detailed analysis results via the Jenkins web interface
- View a compact summary of the analysis results and failed items in the Jenkins build output
- Archive report files directly to your Jenkins workspace