- Full support for C11 anonymous compound types.
- Support for the attribute
noinline to prevent functions from inlining.
- Checks for unused variables and parameters. Support for the attribute
unused to suppress the warning.
disables all warnings
limits the number of errors that are reported before the compilation is aborted
controls whether the
[-Woption] is printed in the
diagnostic message for mappable warnings/errors
allows to switch between the three different format versions
replaces the old option
- New warning for inline assembler in files compiled with
- Support for question mark and asterisk wildcards under Windows.
- Implementation of the
offsetof macro via a builtin function that is evaluated to the offset at compile time.
- Improved handling of attributes, now distinguishing attributes that apply to types from those that apply to names.
- Improved precision for warnings related to function returns.
- New warning for unknown attributes.
Fixed wrong argument check for
Other fixes and changes
- Fixed issue with non-working debug information for compilation of multiple C files.
- Fixed wrong prefix for deactivating warnings.
- Fixed bug in generation of the
DW_AT_comp_dir tag for Windows paths that require quoting.
- Removed the compilation of
.cm files written in Cminor concrete syntax.