CompCert release 20.10
- Support for C11
- Support for the GCC attribute
- New built-in functions for all backends:
__builtin_constant_p that returns
if the argument is a constant expression,
- New built-in functions for ARM for checking of floating point values:
- RISC-V backend: Added support for
- AArch64 backend: Added support for
- New option
--version-file that prints the version information in a machine-readable way.
- Improved diagnostics for use of bit-field members in packed structs.
- Improved diagnostics for wrong number of arguments in call to
- Improved diagnostics for illegal pointer arithmetic.
- Introduced new error message for redefining a built-in function.
- Eliminated known builtins whose result is ignored.
- Improved location information for diagnostics inside switch-statements.
__builtin_sqrt as alias for
- Reset registers reserved per pragma after processing each file.