- Support for Duff’s Device and other unstructured switch statements.
- Support for Unicode character constants and string literals.
- New command-line switch
- Improved the precision of warnings for functions with
- Improved warning for non-linear conditional expressions.
- Improved instruction selection to use more Thumb instructions.
- Improved instruction selection for load/store operations
with immediate offsets for the ARM backend.
- Changed register allocation for Thumb mode to prefer the Thumb registers
(r0 - r7).
- Enabled CSE optimization for address and integer constants for the ARM backend.
- Improved register constraints for integer division for ARM in Thumb mode.
- Improved if-conversion for some special cases.
- The driver program to run QSK packages has been renamed to
- Now using the
.data.rel.ro section for const data with relocatable inits
for AArch64, ARM, RISC-V and x86 ELF.
- Now emitting the appropriate attribute
for the calling conventions used.
Improved speed for large code sizes.
- Fixed an issue with the re-usage of temporary variables
in the frontend translation to avoid typing problems in later
- Fixed problems with Windows newlines when printing intermixed
C and assembly code.