- Improved common subexpression elimination for conditional operators.
- Improved value analysis for constant propagation.
movl instruction for loading unsigned 32-bit
integer constants for x86-64.
- Removed the limit on the number of spilling rounds that are performed.
- Improved error message for integer literals that are too large for signed types.
- Reordered emitted constants inside code to avoid excessively large offsets
for floating-point constants.
- Avoid using
fsd for built-in
for RISC-V for
Updated the API for Valex QSK eval runs to maintain
success status flags of their own rather than relying
on the return value of the main evaluation function.