StackAnalyzer for LEON3 and LEON4 automatically determines the worst-case stack usage
of the tasks in your application. The analysis results are shown
as annotations in the call graph and control flow graph.
- Detailed and precise information on stack usage by application tasks.
- Stack analysis for all hierarchy levels: routines, basic blocks, assembly instructions.
- Control-flow reconstruction directly from binary code.
- Freely selectable entry points for the analysis.
- Easy recognition of critical program sections thanks to color coding.
- Fully integrated, feature-rich graphical and textual viewers
for control flow, analysis results, source code, assembly code, and configuration files.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
(e.g. aiT for worst-case execution time analysis)
in a single intuitive user interface.
- GNU C compiler (GCC)
- GNU Ada compiler (GNAT)
- LLVM/Clang based SPARC compilers
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge