StackAnalyzer for M68k automatically determines the worst-case stack usage
of the tasks in your application. The analysis results are shown
as annotations in the call graph and control flow graph.
- Detailed and precise information on stack usage by application tasks.
- Stack analysis for all hierarchy levels: routines, basic blocks, assembly instructions.
- Control-flow reconstruction directly from binary code.
- Freely selectable entry points for the analysis.
- Easy recognition of critical program sections thanks to customizable color coding.
- Fully integrated, feature-rich graphical and textual viewers
for control flow, analysis results, source code, assembly code, and configuration files.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt in a single intuitive user interface.
- HP 68000 compiler (C or Ada source code)
- XD Ada compiler
- GNU C/C++ Compiler (GCC)
- Diab C/C++ compiler (Wind River)
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- including 68881 and 68882 coprocessors
- NEW: ColdFire
All license variations always cover all of the above.
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge
Your usage of StackAnalyzer for M68k can be qualified according to ISO 26262,
DO-178B, DO-178C, IEC-61508, EN-50128, IEC-60880, and other safety standards.
We offer Qualification Support Kits
that simplify and automate the qualification process.