New DWARF view
The Functions and Variables views have been merged into a single
DWARF view. Additionally, this view is now able to handle larger and
more complex DWARF debug information.
- In control-flow graphs, edges of WCET paths now get to keep
their respective colors (blue, green or lilac) rather than having them
changed to red. Instead, the WCET paths are now marked by a red halo.
- Improved stack results visualization:
a second bar now visualizes the stack self usage of a routine.
- Improved visualization of infeasible routines.
- Trampoline routines like
are now inlined in the call graph.
- Improved sorting of graph search results.
- The notification about a graph being outdated is now less intrusive.
New stack usage bars
Graph search results
- Where appropriate, data presented in tables is now additionally visualized as bar charts.
- Global and per-context variable usage statistics are now computed for the WCET path.
- Statistics on the memory usage of global variables and code are now available.
Variable usage stats
Object size stats
Re-organized analysis options
The options have been re-grouped into a different set of pages.
Improved AIS navigation
In AIS editor views (including the Automatic Annotations view),
every annotation that has been applied to an object in the call graph
is now marked with an orange star. Clicking on the star allows jumping
directly to that location in the graph or assembly.
Support request wizard
An improved way to pack together a project for submitting support requests
is now accessible via “Help” →
“Create support archive…”.