New analysis type
Introducing the new analysis type TraceVisualizer
that extracts measured task executions from given trace data and displays them in a GANTT chart.
- Improved handling of
- recursive entry points,
- entry points that begin with a loop,
- current active stack frame, and
- not-analyzed routines.
- Improved detection of trace snippet ends.
- Improved checks that verify whether input traces match the analyzed binary.
- Improved trace file coverage statistics by excluding trace lines that are spent
outside the analyzed task in interrupt handlers.
- Improved PPC BHM trace parser speed.
- Improved interrupt handling for Lauterbach ASCII/FLOW export traces.
area ... count accesses” annotation
is now also available for TimeWeaver analyses. In addition to global
statistics, per-block statistics are output to the XML report file
and included in the call graph.
Trace interrupt statistics now show
the total interrupt blocking time per trace snippet.
- Improved look-and-feel of trace segment and interrupt statistics views.
- Trace segment and interrupt statistics views
no longer filter by non-zero standard deviation.
- Trace statistics now feature the trace summary time.
- The symbol table view can now show the occurrence of traced entries.
The all-new application notes provide additional information
on how to apply TimeWeaver to real-world industrial programs.
The notes are accessible from the Welcome page, as well as via the Help menu.
Improved Unicode support, additional AIS2 annotations, significantly improved performance, and more.
See the complete release notes for ał 22.04.
Archived release notes for older versions