- More flexible selection of trace snippets to extract.
- Timing annotations for routines and loops.
- Improved handling of large data sets.
- Improved handling of routines that contain endless loops.
- A specific event can now be examined in more detail by double-clicking on it.
- Improved handling of tasks that have been interrupted during execution
and can be called again by the interrupt handler.
- In the flame graph, the first and last trace line is now shown for each task instance.
- Improved search filter.
Additional AIS2 annotations, improved user interface, extended Qualification Support Kits, and more.
See the complete release notes for ał 23.04.
Archived release notes for older versions