New target architecture
TimeWeaver is now available for V850/RH850, supporting all Renesas RH850 boards
equipped with a Nexus or AURORA trace interface (e.g. RH850/C1H or RH850/F1KM-S1).
- Improved detection of valid trace snippet end points.
- Support for OWNERSHIP information in Lauterbach traces.
- By default the analysis now tries to automatically determine the trace file format.
- Excessively high timestamps that might occur due to tracing errors
can now be filtered out using the new GUI option “Threshold for timestamps”
under “Setup” → “Timing analysis” → “TimeWeaver”.
The default value is 6000 cycles per instruction.
Improved trace segment stats
- The trace segment statistics now show the full summary time spent in a segment
where the segment threshold is applied.
- The trace segment statistics now keep track of the minimum and maximum time
spent per trace segment.
- The threshold for trace segment statistics is now applied per context.
- The trace segment statistics view now shows data in time units instead of cycles if applicable.
- Improved analysis performance for large traces and task sets.
- Improved handling of Lauterbach BRANCHFLOW traces.
Extended XML reports
TimeWeaver now exports extended trace coverage information to XML report files.
This information becomes available in a context-insensitive fashion
by enabling “Output call graph”, and in a context-sensitive fashion
by enabling “Show per context info” under “Setup" → “Reporting".
The trace coverage can then be found in the XML report under
a3 → timeweaver_analysis_task →
timeweaver_analysis_results → trace_coverage.
TLS-encrypted connections to the License Manager, improved AIS2 annotations,
extended Qualification Support Kits, and more. See the complete release notes for ał 23.10.
Archived release notes for older versions