ValueAnalyzer for C16x/ST10 is a tool for static analysis of register and memory contents.
It is particularly useful for verifying the absence of illegal accesses to an embedded
software system from within third-party modules provided as object code.
- The analysis is fully automatic and valid for all inputs.
No input patterns need to be provided.
- The analysis performed by ValueAnalyzer is conservative, i.e. the results are safe.
All illegal accesses that are present will also be reported.
- Supplied third-party software can be analyzed right away.
It does not have to be integrated on the ECU.
- No debug information is required. The results are not affected by
possible bugs in the debug output.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
for stack usage analysis) in a single intuitive user interface.
- Tasking C compiler
- Keil C compiler
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- Infineon C166 family
- Infineon XC166 family
- Infineon XE166 family
- Infineon XC2xxx
- STMicroelectronics ST10 family
- STMicroelectronics Super10 family
All license variations always cover all of the above.
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge