aiT for ARM statically computes tight bounds for the worst-case
execution time (WCET) of tasks in real-time systems. It directly analyzes
binary executables and takes the intrinsic cache and pipeline behavior
- aiT-computed bounds are extremely tight
and thus reflect the actual performance of your system.
Ensuring deadline adherence is not done at the expense of hardware resources.
- aiT-computed bounds are valid for all inputs and
each execution of a task. Extensive timing testing is a thing of the past.
- aiT directly analyzes binary executables. It is widely independent of
the compiler and source code language used. This means no modification
of your toolchain or the system’s operational behavior and performance
- ARM Developer Suite C/C++ compiler, or KEIL MDK-ARM C/C++ compiler suite
- GNU C/C++ compiler (GCC)
- Green Hills MULTI for ARM (C, C++ or Ada)
- IAR C/C++ compiler
- LLVM/Clang-based ARM compilers such as the HighTec compiler
- Tasking C/C++ compiler
- Texas Instruments TMS 470 compiler
- Wind River Diab C/C++ compiler
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- ARM Cortex-M0 (STM32F0DISCOVERY)
- ARM Cortex-M3
- ARM Cortex-R4F, TI TMS570LS3137
- ARM Cortex-R5F, TI TMS570LC4357
- Infineon XMC4500 (ARM Cortex-M4 core)
- Milandr 1986VE1T (Cortex-M1)
- Sharp LH79520 (ARM720T)
For Cortex-A53, you can try TimeWeaver instead.
For other derivates, contact us.
The standard license only covers one derivate of your choice. Additional derivates can be unlocked for a surcharge.
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge
Your usage of aiT for ARM can be qualified according to ISO 26262,
DO-178B, DO-178C, IEC-61508, EN-50128, IEC-60880, and other safety standards.
Qualification Support Kits are available
that simplify and automate the qualification process.