ValueAnalyzer for ARM is a tool for static analysis of register and memory contents.
It is particularly useful for verifying the absence of illegal accesses to an embedded
software system from within third-party modules provided as object code.
- The analysis is fully automatic and valid for all inputs.
No input patterns need to be provided.
- The analysis performed by ValueAnalyzer is conservative, i.e. the results are safe.
All illegal accesses that are present will also be reported.
- Supplied third-party software can be analyzed right away.
It does not have to be integrated on the ECU.
- No debug information is required. The results are not affected by
possible bugs in the debug output.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
for stack usage analysis) in a single intuitive user interface.
- ARM Developer Suite C compiler
- GNU C compiler (GCC)
- Green Hills MULTI for ARM
- HighTec LLVM/Clang
- IAR compiler suite
- Keil MDK-ARM compiler suite
- Tasking C compiler
- Texas Instruments TMS 470 compiler
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported ARM families
Supported architecture variants and extensions
- Advanced SIMD/“NEON”
The standard license only covers either 32-bit or 64-bit ARM. Unlocking both is available for twice the price.
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge