We offer an Eclipse plugin that allows Astrée and
RuleChecker analyses to be performed on C and C++ projects in Eclipse CDT.
- The runtime error analysis and rule checking are invoked directly from the Eclipse IDE.
- The findings are reported back to and shown in Eclipse.
- For each error, an Eclipse marker is generated and linked to the corresponding location in the source file.
- For in-depth alarm investigations, you can open a dedicated Astrée/RuleChecker client from within Eclipse.
- Configuration of parser options, such as external declarations and patterns to ignore.
- Improved configuration dialog for enabled rules.
- Improved handling of relative config files.
- Improved support for linked files and folders.
Astrée and RuleChecker offer Eclipse integration straight out of the box.
No additional packages need to be installed.
You can try the tool for free
for a period of 30 days.