Astrée and RuleChecker can be tightly integrated with
the production-code generation tool from dSPACE.
TargetLink automatically generates production code for graphically
specified functions straight from MathWorks MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow. This drastically
shortens coding and development time and contributes to a considerable
improvement in the quality of the production code.
The automated flow between TargetLink and the analyzers
enables a seamless integration of static runtime error analysis and rule checking
into your development cycle.
AbsInt and dSPACE cooperated on the integration in the TIMMO-2-USE project
that addressed the specification, transition and exchange of relevant
timing information throughout different steps of the AUTOSAR-based
development process and tool chain.
- For each TargetLink function, alarms about possible
runtime errors and rule violations can now be viewed directly in TargetLink.
- This allows you to detect errors and bugs early
in the development process, avoiding late-stage integration problems.
- The static analysis does not require the system
under test to be executed on a hardware prototype. Results are
available quickly, no dedicated hardware is needed.
- The static analysis provides full data coverage and control.
This enables the absence of runtime errors to be proven.
The analyses can be invoked automatically from the TargetLink GUI.
This makes it easy to run an analysis after each model change,
- Navigating from the source code to the corresponding model component
can be done with a single mouse click, enabling direct error tracing
between implementation and model level.
- Relevant model-level information is automatically propagated
to the analyzer to enable tighter analysis results
and avoid double inputs.
Latest improvements in release 21.10
- Support for TargetLink 5.0 and 5.1.
- The generated wrapper files are now more compliant with MISRA coding rules.
Astrée offers TargetLink integration straight out of the box.
No additional packages need to be installed.
You can try the tool for free
for a period of 30 days.