This release was only available as an integral part of Astrée 15.04.
Added support for the MISRA-C:2012 rule set.
- Added support for rules 3.4, 5.7, 12.1, 12.6, 16.7, 19.3, 19.7, 19.9, and 21.1.
- Extended support for rule 16.8.
- Fixed check missing-else for rule 14.10 of MISRA 2004.
The RuleChecker no longer warns about single
else. MISRA requires a final
else clause only for
if ... else if ... cascades.
- The checks rule 5.4 have been refined and now also take enum tags into account.
- Fixed check for rule 8.12. The respective rule check is
no longer restricted to header files.
- Improved the precision of MISRA-C rule checking to remove
false alarms for the checks include-syntax, plain-char-usage,
- Fixed false alarms concerning violations of rule M.8.8 and M.10.1.
- Extended the checks for rule 20.2 to declared identifiers.
- Added a second comment density code metric that follows the HIS definition.
- The RuleChecker can now also check naming conventions for variables, functions,
macros, and user-defined types. Valid names can be specified via regular expressions.
The feature is found in the new “Style rules” category in the options.
- The Qualification Support Kit package that validates the RuleChecker
is no longer an add-on to the basic Astrée QSK that validates
the run-time error analysis. The two QSKs are now separate and
require separate qualification test runs.
- Fixed the actions “Select category”, “Unselect category”,
“Select all”, “Unselect all” in the context menu of the
Rules options. This fixes a known issue from release 14.10.