- Significantly faster trace parsing.
- The trace conversion step is now combined with trace path analysis step
to avoid writing large intermediate trace files. This speeds up TimeWeaver
analyses in general.
- The value analysis phase can now be disabled globally for all TimeWeaver analyses
under Setup → Timing analysis → TimeWeaver → Perform value analysis.
This allows for a much faster analysis.
Reduced memory consumption
- Trace snippet endings are now reported summed up in a single message. Likewise for skipped trace snippets.
This reduces the size of the report file, as well as the memory consumption of the GUI.
- Reduced memory consumption of trace path analysis.
- Trace statistics per trace segment can now be disabled or
limited to a specific amount of occurrences to further reduce the memory consumption.
- Trace files are now configured globally under Setup → Files.
- Improved trace coverage statistic for infeasible routines.
- New special kind of analysis dependency that allows TimeWeaver analyses
to re-use extracted traces snippets for subsequent analysis for the same entry point.
This can be used to more quickly perform TimeWeaver analyses for different task modes.
PowerPC BHM traces
Improved handling of external routines.
- Trace snippet statistics now only consider interrupts
that return to the original control flow.
- Global symbol table entries can now be filtered by entries
that are reachable by the given trace files.
Dozens of improvements to ał
Global search, improved license management, extended qualification support kits,
See the complete release notes for ał 19.10.
Archived release notes for older versions