StackAnalyzer for V850/RH850 automatically determines the worst-case stack usage
of the tasks in your application. The analysis results are shown
as annotations in the call graph and control flow graph.
- Detailed and precise information on stack usage by application tasks.
- Stack analysis for all hierarchy levels: routines, basic blocks, assembly instructions.
- Control-flow reconstruction directly from binary code.
- Freely selectable entry points for the analysis.
- Easy recognition of critical program sections thanks to color coding.
- Fully integrated, feature-rich graphical and textual viewers
for control flow, analysis results, source code, assembly code, and configuration files.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
(e.g. aiT for worst-case execution time analysis)
in a single intuitive user interface.
- Green Hills C/C++ optimizing compiler (C source code)
- WindRiver Diab C compiler
- Renesas CS+ compiler
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- V850E/PHO3 (revisions μPD70F3441 and μPD70F3483)
- V850E/FK3-H (revision μPD70F3469)
- V850E2/Fx4-H (revision μPD70F3501F1, umbrella emulation device)
- VFOREST (revisions μPD76F0134, μPD76F0197, μPD76F0198, μPD76F0199)
- FOREST (revisions μPD70F3407, μPD70F3409, μPD70F3410, μPD70F3429, μPD70F3431)
- Renesas RH850F1x (F1L, F1H, F1M)
- Generic support for the various V850 E1/ES, E2, E3, and E3v5 ISA targets
All license variations always cover all of the above.
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge