aiT for V850 statically computes tight bounds for the worst-case
execution time (WCET) of tasks in real-time systems. It directly analyzes
binary executables and takes the intrinsic cache and pipeline behavior
- aiT-computed bounds are extremely tight
and thus reflect the actual performance of your system.
Ensuring deadline adherence is not done at the expense of hardware resources.
- aiT-computed bounds are valid for all inputs and
each execution of a task. Extensive timing testing is a thing of the past.
- aiT directly analyzes binary executables. It is widely independent of
the compiler and source code language used. This means no modification
of your toolchain or the system’s operational behavior and performance
- Greenhills C/C++ optimizing compiler (C source code)
- WindRiver Diab C compiler
- Renesas CS+ compiler
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- V850E/PHO3 (revisions PD70F3441 and PD70F3483)
- V850E/FK3-H (revision PD70F3469)
- V850E2/Fx4-H (revision PD70F3501F1, umbrella emulation device)
- VFOREST (revisions PD76F0134, PD76F0197, PD76F0198, PD76F0199)
- FOREST (revisions PD70F3407, PD70F3409, PD70F3410, PD70F3429, PD70F3431)
The standard license only covers one derivate of your choice. Additional derivates can be unlocked for a surcharge.
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge