ValueAnalyzer for V850/RH850 is a tool for static analysis of register and memory contents.
It is particularly useful for verifying the absence of illegal accesses to an embedded
software system from within third-party modules provided as object code.
- The analysis is fully automatic and valid for all inputs.
No input patterns need to be provided.
- The analysis performed by ValueAnalyzer is conservative, i.e. the results are safe.
All illegal accesses that are present will also be reported.
- Supplied third-party software can be analyzed right away.
It does not have to be integrated on the ECU.
- No debug information is required. The results are not affected by
possible bugs in the debug output.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
for stack usage analysis) in a single intuitive user interface.
- Green Hills C/C++ optimizing compiler (C source code)
- WindRiver Diab C compiler
Supported processor derivates
- V850E/PHO3 (revisions PD70F3441 and PD70F3483)
- V850E/FK3-H (revision PD70F3469)
- V850E2/Fx4-H (revision PD70F3501F1, umbrella emulation device)
- VFOREST (revisions PD76F0134, PD76F0197, PD76F0198, PD76F0199)
- FOREST (revisions PD70F3407, PD70F3409, PD70F3410, PD70F3429, PD70F3431)
- Renesas RH850F1x (F1L, F1H, F1M)
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 6 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed.