ValueAnalyzer for TriCore is a tool for static analysis of register and memory contents.
It is particularly useful for verifying the absence of illegal accesses to an embedded
software system from within third-party modules provided as object code.
- The analysis is fully automatic and valid for all inputs.
No input patterns need to be provided.
- The analysis performed by ValueAnalyzer is conservative, i.e. the results are safe.
All illegal accesses that are present will also be reported.
- Supplied third-party software can be analyzed right away.
It does not have to be integrated on the ECU.
- No debug information is required. The results are not affected by
possible bugs in the debug output.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
for stack usage analysis) in a single intuitive user interface.
- Tasking C compiler
- HighTec GCC
- DiabData (WindRiver) — currently only for AURIX
Supported processor derivates
- AUDO NextGeneration (Core 1.3):
- TriCore 1762
- TriCore 1766
- TriCore 1796
- AUDO Future Family (Core 1.3.1):
- TriCore 1167
- TriCore 1197
- TriCore 1736
- TriCore 1767
- TriCore 1797
- AUDO MAX Family (Core 1.6):
- TriCore 1724
- TriCore 1728
- TriCore 1782
- TriCore 1784
- TriCore 1791
- TriCore 1793
- TriCore 1798
- AURIX Family (Core 1.6P/1.6E/1.6.1):
- TriCore 275
- TriCore 277
- TriCore 297
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 6 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed.