ValueAnalyzer for TriCore is a tool for static analysis of register and memory contents.
It is particularly useful for verifying the absence of illegal accesses to an embedded
software system from within third-party modules provided as object code.
- The analysis is fully automatic and valid for all inputs.
No input patterns need to be provided.
- The analysis performed by ValueAnalyzer is conservative, i.e. the results are safe.
All illegal accesses that are present will also be reported.
- Supplied third-party software can be analyzed right away.
It does not have to be integrated on the ECU.
- No debug information is required. The results are not affected by
possible bugs in the debug output.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
for stack usage analysis) in a single intuitive user interface.
- Tasking C/C++ compiler
- GNU C/C++ compiler (GCC)
- HighTec GNU C/C++ compiler
- DiabData C/C++ compiler (WindRiver)
- GHS C/C++ optimizing compiler (Green Hills)
Supported processor derivates
- AUDO NextGeneration (Core 1.3):
- TriCore 1762
- TriCore 1766
- TriCore 1796
- AUDO Future (Core 1.3.1):
- TriCore 1167
- TriCore 1197
- TriCore 1736
- TriCore 1767
- TriCore 1797
- AUDO MAX (Core 1.6):
- TriCore 1724
- TriCore 1728
- TriCore 1782
- TriCore 1784
- TriCore 1791
- TriCore 1793
- TriCore 1798
- AURIX family (Core 1.6P/1.6E/1.6.1):
- TriCore 275
- TriCore 277
- TriCore 297
- AURIX family 2nd GEN (Core 1.6.2P):
- TriCore 33x
- TriCore 35x
- TriCore 36x
- TriCore 37x
- TriCore 38x
- TriCore 39x
- AURIX family 3rd GEN
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge