StackAnalyzer for TriCore automatically determines the worst-case stack usage
of the tasks in your application. The analysis results are shown
as annotations in the call graph and control flow graph.
- Detailed and precise information on stack usage by application tasks.
- Stack analysis for all hierarchy levels: routines, basic blocks, assembly instructions.
- Control-flow reconstruction directly from binary code.
- Freely selectable entry points for the analysis.
- Easy recognition of critical program sections thanks to customizable color coding.
- Fully integrated, feature-rich graphical and textual viewers
for control flow, analysis results, source code, assembly code, and configuration files.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
(e.g. aiT for worst-case execution time analysis)
in a single intuitive user interface.
- Tasking C/C++ compiler
- GNU C/C++ compiler (GCC)
- HighTec GNU C/C++ compiler
- DiabData C/C++ compiler (WindRiver)
- GHS C/C++ optimizing compiler (Green Hills)
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- AUDO NextGeneration (Core 1.3):
- TriCore 1762
- TriCore 1766
- TriCore 1796
- AUDO Future (Core 1.3.1):
- TriCore 1167
- TriCore 1197
- TriCore 1736
- TriCore 1767
- TriCore 1797
- AUDO MAX (Core 1.6):
- TriCore 1724
- TriCore 1728
- TriCore 1782
- TriCore 1784
- TriCore 1791
- TriCore 1793
- TriCore 1798
- AURIX family (Core 1.6P/1.6E/1.6.1):
- TriCore 233
- TriCore 265
- TriCore 275
- TriCore 277
- TriCore 297
- AURIX family 2nd GEN (Core 1.6.2P):
- TriCore 33x
- TriCore 35x
- TriCore 36x
- TriCore 37x
- TriCore 38x
- TriCore 39x
- AURIX family 3rd GEN
All license variations always cover all of the above.
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge