aiT for e300 statically computes tight bounds for the worst-case
execution time (WCET) of tasks in real-time systems. It directly analyzes
binary executables and takes the intrinsic cache and pipeline behavior
- aiT-computed bounds are extremely tight
and thus reflect the actual performance of your system.
Ensuring deadline adherence is not done at the expense of hardware resources.
- aiT-computed bounds are valid for all inputs and
each execution of a task. Extensive timing testing is a thing of the past.
- aiT directly analyzes binary executables. It is widely independent of
the compiler and source code language used. This means no modification
of your toolchain or the system’s operational behavior and performance
- Diab C compiler from Wind River (C/C++ and Ada source code)
- Green Hills compiler (C/C++ and Ada source code)
- GNU C/C++ Compiler (GCC) and HighTec GNU C/C++ Compiler
- GNAT Pro C/C++/Ada compiler (AdaCore)
- CodeWarrior from Freescale/NXP
- SCORE compiler from DDC-I
- CompCert from INRIA or AbsInt
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- PowerPC MGT5100
- PowerPC MPC5121e (on demand)
- PowerPC MPC5123 (on demand)
- PowerPC MPC5200
- PowerPC MPC603e core
- PowerPC MPC8240 (on demand)
- PowerPC MPC8241 (on demand)
- PowerPC MPC8245 (on demand)
- PowerPC MPC8247/MPC8248/MPC8271/MPC8272
- PowerPC MPC8250/MPC8255/MPC8260/MPC8264/MPC8265/MPC8266
- PowerPC MPC8270/MPC8275/MPC8280
- PowerPC MPC8349E
The standard license only covers one derivate of your choice. Additional derivates can be unlocked for a surcharge.
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge
aiT for e300 can be qualified according to ISO 26262, DO-178B/C, and other safety standards.
Qualification Support Kits are available that support and simplify
the qualification process.