StackAnalyzer for PowerPC automatically determines the worst-case stack usage
of the tasks in your application. The analysis results are shown
as annotations in the call graph and control flow graph.
- Detailed and precise information on stack usage by application tasks.
- Stack analysis for all hierarchy levels: routines, basic blocks, assembly instructions.
- Control-flow reconstruction directly from binary code.
- Freely selectable entry points for the analysis.
- Easy recognition of critical program sections thanks to color coding.
- Fully integrated, feature-rich graphical and textual viewers
for control flow, analysis results, source code, assembly code, and configuration files.
- Seamless integration with other analysis tools from AbsInt
(e.g. TimingProfiler for estimating the worst-case execution time)
in a single intuitive user interface.
- Diab C compiler from Wind River (C/C++ and Ada source code)
- Green Hills compiler (C/C++ and Ada source code)
- GNU C/C++ Compiler (GCC) and HighTec GNU C/C++ Compiler
- GNU Ada compiler (GNAT)
- CodeWarrior from Freescale/NXP
- CompCert from INRIA or AbsInt
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- General 32-bit and 64-bit PowerPC processors with PPC and VLE instruction set
- AltiVec is not supported
- Supported CPUs include, but are not limited to:
- PowerPC MPC5200
- PowerPC MPC555, MPC561, MPC562, MPC563, MPC564, MPC565, MPC566
- PowerPC MPC5533
- PowerPC MPC5534
- PowerPC MPC5553
- PowerPC MPC5554
- PowerPC MPC5561
- PowerPC MPC5566
- PowerPC MPC5668G
- PowerPC MPC5674F
- PowerPC MPC5777M
- PowerPC MPC8247, MPC8248, MPC8271, MPC8272
- PowerPC MPC8250, MPC8255, MPC8260, MPC8264, MPC8265, MPC8266
- PowerPC MPC8270, MPC8275, MPC8280
- PowerPC MPC8240
- PowerPC MPC8241
- PowerPC MPC8245
- PowerPC MPC8349E
- PowerPC MPC755
- PowerPC MPC7448
- PowerPC PPC750
- ST SPC58NE84
- ST SPC58NN84
For the purposes of licensing and pricing, StackAnalyzer for 32-bit PowerPCs
and StackAnalyzer for 64-bit PowerPCs are treated as two separate products.
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge
Your usage of StackAnalyzer for PowerPC can be qualified according to ISO 26262, DO-178B/C,
and other safety standards. Qualification Support Kits are available
that support and simplify the qualification process.
Integration with SCADE
StackAnalyzer for PowerPC is also available as an integral part of the
SCADE Suite, the market-leading mission and safety-critical
embedded software development environment from ANSYS.