aiT for MPC5xx statically computes tight bounds for the worst-case
execution time (WCET) of tasks in real-time systems. It directly analyzes
binary executables and takes the intrinsic cache and pipeline behavior
- aiT-computed bounds are extremely tight
and thus reflect the actual performance of your system.
Ensuring deadline adherence is not done at the expense of hardware resources.
- aiT-computed bounds are valid for all inputs and
each execution of a task. Extensive timing testing is a thing of the past.
- aiT directly analyzes binary executables. It is widely independent of
the compiler and source code language used. This means no modification
of your toolchain or the system’s operational behavior and performance
- Diab C compiler from Wind River (C/C++ and Ada source code)
- Green Hills compiler (C/C++ and Ada source code)
- GNU C/C++ Compiler (GCC) and HighTec GNU C/C++ Compiler
- GNAT Pro C/C++/Ada compiler (AdaCore)
- CodeWarrior from Freescale/NXP
- SCORE compiler from DDC-I
- CompCert from INRIA or AbsInt
The standard license only covers one compiler of your choice. Additional compilers can be unlocked for a surcharge.
Supported processor derivates
- PowerPC MPC555
- PowerPC MPC561
- PowerPC MPC562
- PowerPC MPC563
- PowerPC MPC564
- PowerPC MPC565
- PowerPC MPC566
- Windows: 64-bit Windows 10 or newer
- Linux: 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7 or compatible
- 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of disk space
- The Linux version requires the
libxcb-* family of libraries to be installed
- Support for macOS High Sierra 10.13 or newer is possible on request for a surcharge
Your usage of aiT for MPC5xx can be qualified according to ISO 26262,
DO-178B, DO-178C, IEC-61508, EN-50128, IEC-60880, and other safety standards.
Qualification Support Kits are available
that simplify and automate the qualification process.
Integration with SCADE
For MPC555 and MPC565, aiT is also available as an integral part of the
SCADE Suite, the market-leading mission and safety-critical
embedded software development environment from ANSYS.