- Support for M68k.
- Support for GHS TimeMachine TraceList CSV export traces.
- More robust interactive tracing via Infineon DAS.
- TimeWeaver now reports which trace formats have been detected
when using automatic trace format detection.
Symbol table entries shown in the Symbols view can now again be filtered
using potential entry points found in trace files specified under
Setup → Files → Trace files.
This is the last release to officially support Windows 7.
Future releases will require at least Windows 10.
- Reduced memory consumption and improved performance
- Improved AIS2 annotations, new expressions and functors
- Improved DWARF handling.
See the complete release notes for ał 21.04.
Archived release notes for older versions