- Support for Lauterbach Trace32 BRANCHFLOW export trace format,
which results in smaller export trace files and faster analysis.
BRANCHFLOW export traces as required by TimeWeaver are generated
by all Trace32 builds 151558 or higher.
- New option to check for contradictions in the WCET path.
See user manual for details.
- Improved memory consumption and performance.
- Improved performance of path analysis and ILP solving.
- Improved handling of trace snippet ends in general,
and in particular of snippets that end in the middle of the program.
- Improved call-stack handling.
- Improved handling of task switches.
- Improved opcode check.
- Improved heuristics to handle return from interrupts when thread or process identifiers are unknown.
- Improve handling of TRACE ENABLE messages in Lauterbach ASCII export traces.
- Improved handling of back-to-back interrupt events (Lauterbach ASCII and FLOW export trace formats).
- Trace analysis and trace-based path analysis now print their statistics to the XML report.
Additional AIS2 annotations, improved user interface, and more.
See the complete release notes for ał 22.10.
Archived release notes for older versions